Skills Lab: Beyond Cascading
July 26, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
ABOUT THE TRAINING
The ISA Skills Lab is a comprehensive workshop focused on teaching technical skills to PGS practitioners for a more effective and efficient execution of the organization’s strategy.
For this module, we are introducing the principles of Conversation, Feedback, and Recognition (CFR) framework in cascading strategies, and getting buy-in from internal and external stakeholders.
By the end of the program, the participant should be able to:
- Apply the principles of CFR in cascading
- Recognize the soft skills needed for cascading and communicating other strategy-related matter
- Utilize the CFR framework to respond to challenges in cascading
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS
Melinda Q. de Jesus is a Trustee of the Institute for Solidarity in Asia, and the Executive Director of the Center for Media Freedom and Responsibility (CMFR). She conceptualized the institutional framework and design of CMFR, and developed training programs on media, reporting, journalism and other news-related agenda. Up to this day, she still continues with her media responsibility and professionalism initiatives.
Col. Ruel G. Rombaoa (Ret.) is an Associate of the Institute for Solidarity in Asia and is currently the Marketing and Sales Head of Alpha Aviation Group (Philippines). A governance reform advocate and practitioner, his notable works include helping set up basic strategy execution mechanisms and authoring the strategic communication plans for the transformation roadmaps of the Philippine Army (PA) and the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP).
Registration fee: PHP 6,000.00 / person
For inquiries, contact: Stephanie Hinlo (firstname.lastname@example.org | (02) 886 3652 loc. 106)
Note: Please make sure that your pop-up blocker is disabled when clicking on this link.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All fees are inclusive of taxes.
- Upon submission of the registration form, please wait for an email from us confirming your successful registration before paying the participation fee.
- Deadline for registration is on 16 July 2018. Please do note that we only have thirty (30) slots for this event.
- A no-show fee amounting to 50% of the registration fee will be charged to those who register and don’t attend the event.
- Cancellation of registration may be requested, and will be given a 50% refund before 9 July 2018. Any request for refund or cancellation after this date will not be acknowledged.
- ISA reserves the right to cancel and/or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of any cancellations or postponement, you will be notified via email.
- Program changes may occur without prior notice. ISA reserves the right to change any and all instructors for each module without prior notice.