Skills Lab: Tourism Circuit Planning
March 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
ABOUT THE TRAINING
The Skills Lab is a comprehensive skills development program focused on teaching technical skills for a more effective and efficient execution of the organization’s strategy.
The Tourism Circuit Plan course intends to give participants an opportunity to learn about the fundamentals of the local economic development (LED) framework focused on tourism, the process of drafting tourism circuit plans, and LED strategy, and the experience of other Qlocal government units (LGUs) who underwent this process. This activity involves lectures, hands-on workshops, consultations, and case studies on LGUs undergoing the Performance Governance System (PGS).
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mr. Francis E. Gentoral is the Project Director of the Iloilo Economic Development Foundation, and an Associate of the Institute for Solidarity in Asia. He played a significant role in integrating the LED framework to the Performance Governance System (PGS) pathway for LGUs. With over twenty-five (25) years of experience focusing on economic governance, business climate enhancement, and sector competitiveness, he has managed various economic, environmental, and governance projects across the Philippines.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Terms and Conditions
- All fees are inclusive of taxes.
- Upon submission of the registration form, please wait for an email from us confirming your successful registration before paying the participation fee.
- Deadline for registration is on 15 November 2018. Please do note that we only have thirty (30) slots for this event.
- A no-show fee amounting to 50% of the registration fee will be charged to those who register and don’t attend the event.
- Cancellation of registration may be requested, and will be given a 50% refund before 29 October 2018. Any request for refund or cancellation after this date will not be acknowledged.
- ISA reserves the right to cancel and/or postpone the event due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of any cancellations or postponement, you will be notified via email.
- Program changes may occur without prior notice. ISA reserves the right to change any and all instructors for each module without prior notice.
Explore our past events
- Delegates Discover the PGS through the 19th Governance Boot Camp
- Over 40 Delegates Learn about Risk Management with the PGS
- Eight hospitals discover the essence of governance in healthcare
- Skills Lab highlights the importance of empathy and humanity in cascading
- 7 Philippine institutions explore the element of governance in healthcare