Welcome to BC21!
Dear Governance Warriors,
Welcome to the 21st Governance Boot Camp Basic Class!
You’re in for an exciting and engaging 3-day program where you’ll hear from renowned governance practitioners, and dive into the learning opportunities we have prepared for you. We hope you have a wonderful Boot Camp experience!
Your ISA Family
P R O G R A M
- 09:00am to 09:45am | Solidarity Briefing
- 09:45am to 10:45am | Networking Circuit
- 10:45am to 12:00pm | Boot Camp Primer
- 12:00pm to 01:15pm | Lunch & Linkages
- 01:15pm to 04:15pm | Strategy Fundamentals
- 04:15pm to 05:00pm | Group Processing
- 08:45am to 09:00 am | Group Huddle
- 09:00am to 09:30am | Linkages
- 09:30am to 12:00pm | Disciplined Execution
- 12:00pm to 12:15pm | Co-host’s Message by Mayor Trenas
- 12:15pm to 01:30pm | Lunch & Class Photos
- 01:30pm to 04:40pm | Beyond Cascading & Simulation
- 04:40pm to 05:30pm | Group Processing
- 06:30pm to 10:00pm | Theme Night
- 08:45am to 09:00am | Group Huddle
- 09:00am to 10:30am | PGS Movers: Panel Discussion
- 10:30am to 12:00pm | Building our Dream Philippines
- 12:00pm to 12:30pm | Awarding Ceremony
- 12:30pm to 01:30pm | Lunch
A B O U T
The Governance Boot Camp is a governance best practice and leadership training program designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge needed to successfully implement the PGS framework in their organizations. The Basic Class presents a cohesive set of modules on strategy design, execution, and sustainability, which nurtures the community of governance practitioners eager to carry out the advocacy of building our Dream Philippines through governance reform.
R E S O U R C E S